Working for Stay
- Small, friendly staff teams at sites throughout Telford and Wrekin.
- Diversity & equality: we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Christian Ethos: in its staff recruitment Stay seeks committed and dedicated staff who can operate sympathetically within a Christian ethos.
- Training and Development: comprehensive induction programme; one-to-one supervision; annual appraisal; core training programmes. Nationally accredited training in Housing for Support Workers and Scheme Co-ordinators.
- Holiday Entitlement: 22 days annual leave and 8 days bank holiday. Enhanced holiday applies for length of service.
- Pension: Stay operates a pension scheme with the Pensions Trust. A contribution of 5% of annual salary is made by Stay.
- Enhanced Sick Pay depending on length of service.
- Parking: currently we have free parking at all schemes.
- Mileage Expenses: business mileage is reimbursed at a rate of 45p per mile.
We have volunteering opportunities from time to time at Stay on various sites across Telford & Wrekin. If you would like to help us by volunteering your time, we are looking for people with the following skills:
- General Repairs
Other volunteer work available from time to time for people with the following skills:
- Arts, Crafts & Other Activities with Young People and Young Children
- Domestic Help
- Fundraising for Activities and Outings