Stay’s Management Team
Stay’s Management Team is currently made up of the Chief Operations Executive, the Operations Support Administrator and Finance Managers. The Management Team is responsible for:
- The overall strategic management of Stay
- Ensuring a co-ordinated approach to the operational management of Stay
- Agreeing the Business Plan with the Board and for monitoring its implementation.
- Reviewing all major new initiatives with the Board, and commenting as appropriate.
- Carrying out tasks on behalf of the Board
Chief Operations Executive – Helen Burton
Helen has worked in Supported Housing for over 12 years, starting as a support worker at our Women’s scheme, moving on to co-ordinate the scheme and then becoming a Service Manager for the Supported Homes Scheme. Helen has now been promoted to Chief Operations Executive. Helen is also a trained counsellor.
Finance Managers – Terry Fellows and Howard Bailes
Profiles to be added soon
Our Staff Team
Homeless Outreach Co-ordinator – Paul Sansome
Paul started out as a support worker in Stay’s HMO’s and was appointed to this role which deals directly with those who find themselves homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. Paul also oversees the Night Concierge Team.
Intensive Housing Team Leader – Debbi Morris