Stay's Management TeamStay's Management Team is currently made up of the Chief Executive, the Head of Resources, the HR Advisor and the Service Managers. The Management Team is responsible for:
- The overall strategic management of Stay
- Ensuring a co-ordinated approach to the operational management of Stay
- Agreeing the Business Plan for approval by the Board and for monitoring its implementation.
- Reviewing all major new initiatives before they are taken to the Board, and commenting as appropriate.
- Carrying out tasks on behalf of the Board
HR Advisor - Donna Griffin BA (Hons) Assoc CIPDDonna has worked for Stay for 17 years, starting out in administration, qualifying in HR in 2011. Prior to moving to Telford she worked for the University of Wales Aberystwyth.
Service Manager - Helen HarveyHelen is the Service Manager for our Supported Living service area. Helen has worked for Stay for 16 years, she started as a Support worker and then became a Service Manager 9 years ago.
Service Manager - Helen BurtonHelen has worked in Supported Housing for over 12 years, starting as a support worker at our Women's scheme, moving on to Co-ordinate the scheme and in the last few years becoming a Service Manager for the Supported Homes Scheme. Helen is also a trained Counsellor.
Our Staff Team
Here are some of our great staff team:
Fundraising & Marketing Executive - Kay Bennett
Kay started out with Stay in an administration role undertaking some fundraising activities and has recently been appointed to this role to focus all of her efforts on Stay's fundraising and marketing activity.